Col. John Hugya is running for Congress in Pennsylvania's 12th district, formerly held by his boss and long time friend, Rep. John Murtha.
To support the campaign, please contribute here.
- I would like to thank all the dedicated supporters who braved inclement weather to attend the official opening of my campaign HQ in Johnstown on February 15th. Over 100 of you made the effort to visit and provide support. The opportunity to hear your concerns and hopes for the district were very valuable.
- Joyce Murtha, widow of former Rep. John P. Murtha who represented PA-12 for over two decades prior to his death in February 2010, has agreed to act as the honorary fundraising chairperson for my campaign. I am delighted and honored to have Mrs. Murtha on board.
- An article about the campaign announcement event was posted earlier in October.
- Col. Hugya was interviewed in the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat on 11-12. The article is available online as well.
- Col. Hugya was quoted in a Tribune-Democrat article about the recent rise in violent crime in the Johnstown area.
You can also visit us on Facebook.
Readers should note that the map of the PA-12 district was recently changed. If you are unsure whether you still reside in the district, see the attached map (PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader required).